November 2018 was a huge step forward for mental health in general, not just in Financial Services and Insurance Recruitment, in no small part due to the Chancellor’s 2019/2020 budget.
As a direct result, there were numerous interesting and informative articles written on the subject in all the main media outlets.
In this update, we’ve collated the best ones into a handy list for your perusal.
- Majority of brokers suffer from work-related stress
- AXA research reveals most stressed industries
- Mental health: Five people called Met Police 8,655 times in 2017
- BBC1’s Ambulance shed light on mental health issues in Greater Manchester
- Mental health: Firms ask PM to deliver on pledge
- Depressed? The places not to live if you need help
- Mental illness costs UK £94bn a year, OECD report says
- Make mental health as important as first aid, say business leaders
As ever, if there’s anything you’d like to discuss relating to this article or wider insurance recruitment, please do not hesitate to contact us.